Informa

Registration Cancellation & Refund Condition & Policy

Delegate may cancel their registration in accordance with this Condition. All cancellations must either be by sending an email to info@amwcindia.com with subject REFUND along with your URN No. and must be received:

  • up to 30 days before the 15th September 2023 to receive a refund of 80% of the Delegate fees (the remaining 20% of those fees being retained as a processing fee); or

  • less than 30 days and up to 15 days before 15th September, 2023 of the Event to receive a refund of 50% of the Deleagtes fees (the remaining 50% of those fees being retained by way of a processing and cancellation fee).

  • All the refunds will be processed within 30 days from the registration cancellation date

Organiser regrets that cancellations cannot be accepted less than 15 days before 15th September, 2023 of the Event. No refunds or other credits will be given in respect of attempted cancellations received after this date and the full amount of delegate's fees shall remain payable. Delegate acknowledges that the refund set out above (as applicable) in accordance with this Condition is the sole remedy in respect of any cancellation of delegate's registration and all other liability is expressly excluded. Without limitation, Organiser regrets that refunds cannot be granted on the grounds of unsuccessful country visa applications.